A fun little giveaway of some random stuff for my followers
How to enter: Re-blog this giveaway post. I am only counting the first re-blog. You must be following me to be eligible to win.
My current followers (as of today) are all automatically entered once to win ..because you are all awesome. A re-blog of this post will get you a second entry.
This giveaway ends on August 31st, 2013 at 9 pm
· Oral B Cross Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
· Benefit Ultimate Sexy 6 Gift Set
· Crest 2 hour White Strips
· Revlon Expert Shapers Red Zebra Nail Files
· 2- Gillette Fusion Shave Creams
· Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razor Pack
· 3- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm :
Flavors Grapevine, Peppermint and Pink Punch
· Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Red Alert
· Alba Lip Gloss in Pineapple Quench
· Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Wine
· NYC Lipstick in Red Flame
· Tylenol Heat patch
· Thermacare Heat patch
· Lysol No Touch Hand Soap Dispenser and Soap Kit
· Goody Ouch less hair Elastics
· Gillette Venus with Olay Razor
· Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Top Coat
· Model co Eye shadow Duo in Bronzed Goddess
· Maybelline Eye shadow Single in Petal Pink
· Katy Perry Eyelashes: Darling Style
· 2-Johnson & Johnson mini first aid kits
· 2- Revlon Nail Art Strips in: Wild One and Flaming Fishnets
· Trim brand square tip tweezers
· Biore Nose Strips
· Biore Steam Activated Face Cleanser
· Victoria Secret Pink Body Mist - Warm and Cozy Scent
· Victoria Secret Smoky Eye Shadow Kit
· Got 2 Be Heat Hair Lotion
· Garnier Extra Strong Curl Sculpting cream
· Nair Spa Clay Facial Hair Remover
· Garnier Flat Iron Spray
· Ardell Dura Lash Flair Singles
· Revlon Nail Clippers with catch
· Blistex Lip Balm
· BVLGARI - Travel Size body wash gel
· Victoria Secret Hello Darling body lotion
· Cover Girl Perfect Point Black Eye Liner Pencil
All of these items are unopened in the package. Most of them I’ve picked up for free ( or mostly free) while doing some couponing. Some were gifts that I’ve just never used.
Good Luck !
So let me get this straight:
People are boycotting Kraft just because of this one ad
Wow, when you put it that way it almost seems like we live in a rampantly sexist, misogynistic, and hypocritical society.
Inside the Rain Room
A series of 3D cameras tracks the presence of people in the space and stops the rain from falling directly around them, allowing visitors to wander and play throughout the downpour while staying completely dry.
The installation traveled to New York City for MoMA’s EXPO 1 in May of this year and will end this Friday, June 28th. Throughout its tour, Rain Room has quickly become a favorite for local and travelling Instagrammers, who have captured photos and videos of the magical experience.
This is awesome. I wish I could see this in person.
Superhero/Supervillain name generator! Reblog with yours!
Terrifying Flaming Bear!!
Surprisingly Crouching Cat. errr……okay
The Unbelievable Screaming Balloon
someone do fanart of this jesus christ I’m laughing so hard right now
Incredible Diamond Vampire. Part of me loves it. Part of me thinks it sounds like I escaped from the set of Twilight.
Monstrous Giant Ball.
Okay, so not so inaccurate.
improbable flaming goat.
Awesome Friendly Bee.
Hardly going to strike mortal fear into the heart of my arch nemesis, is it?
SURPRISINGLY STICKY. SURPRISINGLY. STICKY.
Evil Giant Balloon. Pretty scary, guys.
the INCREDIBLE FRIENDLY HAND. I sound like I run around giving handjobs.
Improbable Diamond Lion. Rawr.
Evil Flaming… Goat.
Amazing Golden Bear